Last Updated: January 1, 2020
We will not collect additional personal information about you, and we will not use your personal information for additional purposes, except as set forth below or in our Consumer Privacy Notice (if applicable), without first notifying you.
To learn more about non-public personal information we collect, use and share about consumers who obtain or request financial products and services from us primarily for personal, family, or household use, please refer to our Consumer Privacy Notice.
Please be aware that we do business in the United States only and that our Sites are intended for United States audiences only. Any information you enter through any of our Sites will be processed in the United States.
Personal Information We Collect
As used in this Policy, “personal information” includes any information that identifies, relates to or can be linked to individuals or their households. However, personal information does not include publicly-available information or information that is de-identified or aggregated such that it cannot be linked to a specific individual or household.
We may collect the following categories of personal information when you apply for a product or service from us, for example, when you click the Apply Now button on our website, and otherwise:
• Identifying information, including, for example, your full name, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, date of birth, Social Security number, government-issued identification number, permanent residency status, your signature, account numbers, security questions, user name and password.
• Financial information, such as your occupation, employment history, self-employment, income, debts, taxes, living expenses, credit score, credit history, whether you rent or own your home, bank accounts, investments, real property and other assets.
• Commercial information. This includes information about products or services you request or obtain through us, such as loan amount and terms, credit decision, property address, payment history, loan status and loan number.
• Protected classifications under California and federal law, such as your race, ethnicity, sex, marital status and age.
• Audio, electronic and visual information, including telephone messages, recorded conversations (with your consent), information submitted electronically via our online loan application, electronic signature, and your photo identification.
• Education. For example, the number of years of education you completed.
• Inferences drawn from any of the above information. Inferences drawn about you, such as your creditworthiness, ability to repay a loan, and likelihood of obtaining a loan in the future.
We do not collect biometric information (except for protected classifications, above); internet or other electronic network activity; geolocation data; thermal, olfactory or similar information about you.