At Sharp Loan, we are looking for an experienced and driven digital campaign manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, executing, managing, and reporting on all paid advertising campaigns on digital marketing channels. (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.) The successful candidate will be an integral part of the company’s focused growth marketing initiatives.
- Planning, implementation, and reporting of focused campaigns on paid digital marketing channels (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.).
- Analyze and research relevant keywords as well as maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids.
- Campaign optimization with a focus on maximizing ROI.
- Analyze and track KPIs and provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other components of paid search and lead generation in accordance with company goals.
- Create reporting for all major campaign metrics, goals tracking, customer acquisition metrics, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with Facebook ads, search engine, SEO and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to coordinate and make recommendations for online ad copy/creative and landing page creation.
- Monitor company industry trends to determine winning strategies and opportunities.
- Implement and make recommendations for SEO best practices including optimizing copy and landing pages, performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, and researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, digital media or a related field.
- Proficient in Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager and familiarity with other digital ad platforms. Expertise in GA and GTM analytics platforms.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work individually as well as collaboratively in a team environment to achieve the company’s overall growth goals.
- Experience managing paid digital ad budgets.
- Must have strong insight in digital ad best practices and producing effective ad copy.
- 3+ years experience working with Google Adwords and Facebook Ad campaigns with a proven track record of success.
- Mortgage/Real Estate industry experience a plus.
*This position is not remote.