Sharp Loan has been looking for you!
Our Lock Desk Analyst will contribute to the success of the company by the locking, relocking, extending lock period, updating daily rate sheets and pricing in our internal/eternal pricing engines and confirm YSP/SPP at the selling of loans with quick turn-around times and accuracy.
Sharp Loan is currently looking for an energetic, hardworking, and detail-oriented team member for the position Mortgage Lock Desk Analyst. This person will be responsible for day to day management of locking mortgage loan rates as a part of our mortgage operations. The primary responsibilities will be to accurately register and record rate lock information, understand and relay investor policies and to thoroughly comprehend and convey the pricing for all mortgage products while maintaining a customer service focus in an extremely fast, multi-tasking, and deadline driven environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Input/update investor pricing grids (mandatory & best efforts). Send information to Encompass.
- Maintain pricing spreadsheets
- Preparation and distribution of rate sheets
- Maintain broker pricing portal and perform maintenance on pricing engine
- Rate Locks:
- Review and validate lock requests
- Input rate lock information in loan origination system
- Maintain and distribute lock reports
- Communicate with sales, operations, and brokers on locks
- Identify any trends in delivery, work with operations to address and resolve any errors
- Track loans through post-closing pipeline to purchase (optimize timing)
- Other tasks as necessary in a Lock Desk function.
- Pooling for secondary markets, coming soon @ Sharp Loan, Inc:
- Deliver data from Encompass formed in ULDD to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Ad-hoc reporting for management
Analytics; examples of production analysis & job requirements (additional responsibilities):
- Review of loan characteristics
- Submission tracking
- Pipeline summary
- Timing trends (sub to lock, sub to fund, fund to purchase)
- Sales analytics
- Competitor analysis
- Product Offerings
- Pricing, Promotions & Incentives
- LLPAs and fees
- Lender Credits
- State specific SRP, fees and other regulatory requirements
- Help Company manage a growing business
- Improve/streamline processes
Our Lock Desk must understand the following:
- Company’s loan origination system and our partner broker portals to optimize their capabilities
- Research and make recommendations on other systems that would help us automate the processes
- Use Excel, SQL, and/ or Tableau to improve processes
- Help Company set up metrics to measure our performance
- Daily Reports and analysis
Lock Desk knowledge/experience required:
- Risk management Qualifications
- Excel (Necessary), SQL, ETL, Tableau/DOMO, and/or other BI reporting tools.
- Encompass/Optimal Blue/Loan Sifter
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related discipline preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Problem solver, takes ownership of issues Salary and Benefits Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave. To Apply Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes.
**Please note that job responsibilities can change at any time at the discretion of the company
Salary/Wage: $41,148 – $64,878 Per Year ($19.28 – $31.19/hr)
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Phone : 888-731-4045
Fax : 714-701-6065