About the job
At Sharp Loan we’re looking for an outgoing and professional bi-lingual Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact with customers and service providers for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support through-out the organization. You will coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Occasionally, urgent business matters may arise and will need to be handled in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are important for this position. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk warmly welcomes guests and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
If this sounds like you, then we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
- Answer multiple lines and high volume of phone calls, transfer calls to appropriate individuals, take phone messages
- Greet customers and visitors and act as the primary source for general inquiries
- Handle the incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into systems, creating shipping labels, reports, spreadsheets, making copies, etc.
- Schedule meetings for the team and maintain team calendars
- Disseminate routine communications such as memos, notices and emails
- Maintains clean reception area, break room/kitchen, & private offices used for client meetings.
- Creates content and manages format of monthly employee birthday celebrations.
- Work under minimal supervision on daily assignments
- Order and stock office supplies
- Interface with vendors
- Proper check in of all visitors
- Prepare workstations for new hires
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Health & optional Dental plans
- Relaxed company dress code
- Company events and team building activities to promote culture
- Starbucks Espresso, latte, and coffee stations
- COVID 19-conscious work rules and environment
- Good communication skills, bi-lingual Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Proficient MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Professional demeanor, including ability to maintain confidentiality
- Operate and troubleshoot basic office equipment (i.e. scanner, fax machine, printers, stamp machine)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High school diploma or an associate degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role
We consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law in accordance with all applicable federal, and state laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Sharp Loan, Inc. to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.